Skip to main content

Weird yet Virtuous Reasons to Use Menstrual Cups during the Down Days!

You would have surely heard all the virtuous reasons that you should switch from your regular sanitary napkins or tampon to menstrual cups– you will save the environment, you will save money, you will give your period a healthy protection and so on; but you might not have heard that there are some weirder reasons too that tell you to make the switch. 

Though all those virtuous reasons are valid and all those stereotype benefits are never wrong but this is the time to explore some more virtues in your regular menstrual cups. These cups are comfortable, convenient and ideal for the scatterbrained and lazy ladies. They are truly the ultimate in slacker period products.



Here are some practical reasons that will make every girl crazy about using menstrual cup during those 5 down days.

• You Need Not Remember To Pack An Extra!

In my early days when I was not familiar about the worthy reasons of menstrual cups, I used to be a girl who was constantly strolling the halls of my office like a visitor who had lost her way and accosting the women who crossed my way to find if she had a spare pad; since I am forgetful to keep an extra tampon or pad while leaving for the office.

Thanks to menstrual protection which has tremendously solved my problem to keep an extra period product in my bag! I don’t have to remember to pack and extra every time head out of mu house because I can use a menstrual cup continuously throughout my period and only to remove it to empty and clean after a Since menstrual cups are reusable, there is no risk of having your period and being caught with no protection to sop up your crimson tide.

• You Need Not Change It Frequently!

I am phenomenally lazy. For instance, “I am in stretch pants right now because for me buttoning up my pants every time I go to washroom is too much to deal with.” So, cups can be an ideal choice for the lazy menstruators like me. 

Menstrual cups need not to be changed very frequently even on the heavy flow days. One cup can be continuously used at least for 10 long hours without having the risk of leaking or staining. On the early days of your period, you might need to remove it a little more frequently but still it can collect one full ounce (we usually produce two ounces of blood during the entire period).

• Relaxing Night & Pleasing Morning!

There was a time when my mattress used to look like someone committed an extremely sloppy and poorly planned murder on it every morning during my period when I got up. Nearly every part of my mattress used to get speckled with blood from pads or tampons that leaked while I slept even when my flow didn't seem that heavy. I am a tosser and turner while sleeping, which means that traditional sanitary products ended up balled into the back of my panty, giving me a wedgie and letting fluid drip through the front of my underwear. No matter how consciously I slept during the down days, I was doomed to live a life of scrubbing blood stains out of my pants bottoms in my bathroom at 6:00 A. M. 

I have had to bear this problem for ten years around, one of my friends told me about menstrual cups. It was really the good day of my life that changed my way of dealing with the down days. Thanks to menstrual cups which have turned my experience during my period from horrible to pleasurable one. 

Summing Up-

This is where I am devoted to use menstrual cup every month during my period. I am sure, once you give a try to use these amazing cups, you can’t resist yourself to use them again and again every time the period hit your life. I bet you, you will become the crazy fan of wearing menstrual cups like me! 

So, ‘period’ what is that? It used to be the problem of the past! Now it is nothing to the lovely and lazy ladies. Thanks to menstrual cups!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIOglide Lubricant - For an Enjoyable, Comfortable and Pain-Free Sex!

Want to have more enjoyable sex free from pain and discomfort? Try Sexual lubricants!! A magical product specifically designed for women to reduce friction during sex, making its more agreeable. But figuring out which lubricants will best suit your need or which one to buy is not an easy feat. You may need to try on several lubricants or make a thorough research before you actually find a right vaginal lubricant for you but once you find your favorite, you will be pleasantly surprised on the experience you get.  Before we go deep in detail which vaginal lubricants can be the right choice for women, let’s first explore why to use them….. Vaginal dryness is a common complaint of most of the women out there. During menopause and even before menopause, many of the women can’t produce enough lubrication when they need it. Even when we can produce enough wetness during intercourse, lubricants can make vaginal penetration... well, better. Hence, for comfortable vaginal intercourse,

Make A Switch From Your Disposable Pads & Tampons To Reusable Menstrual Cups Now!

The days have buried somewhere in the past when “menstruation” used to be a shameful event and “period” a dirty subject that was not for public discussion. The recent debate about ‘Tampon Tax’ and ‘Period Poverty’ has ignited the public interests in the period politics. Today’s public has taken their steps so that the “Femcare Industry” may get compelled to change the way it sells its menstrual products. Every woman on the planet who goes through the frustrating phase of period every month will agree that getting ready for that monthly visitor is extremely irritating, not to mention expensive as well. As per a recent research, a woman goes through an average of 11000 disposable pads throughout the course of her life, which is not only an expensive endeavor but a huge amount of waste too causing environmental damage. Tampons, pads and panty liners amount to more than 200,000 tonnes of waste per year. While disposable pads and tampons seem like the most practical period produc

Basics & Benefits of a Menstrual Cup!

Tired of Tampons? Not to worry feel joy with Menstrual Cups! A menstrual cup is a perfectly right product for you. Women have been using tampons or sanitary pads for years to absorb their blood during period and protect their clothing from spotting but while using these period protecting products, women always have a fear of getting stains or hideous spots, they could never count on their tampons or pads completely. But a menstrual cup is a safe alternative to traditional tampons – a long lasting, reusable, economical and environmental friendly product to protect your period.  Read Also:-  Experience Better & Lighter Periods With Reusable Menstrual Solutions! Menstrual Cup Basics - Are you still not sure what a menstrual cup is? A menstrual cup is a period protecting product inserted inside the vagina to collect menstrual blood. This flexible cup is hygienically made with rubber or silicon to collect the menstrual flow instead of absorbing it like tampons or pads.